Leader in education of Digital Techniques in Dentistry
- Graduated with Honors from Rutgers School of Dental Medicine
- Inducted into OKU, National Dental Honor Society
- Fellowship in Academy of General Dentistry
- Assistant Director of Digital Dentistry, Touro College of Dental Medicine
- Trained at both Spear Education and The Pankey Institute
- Key Opinion Leader for 3Shape and Straumann
- Lectures nationally/internationally on the topic of digital dentistry
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM)
- Spear Education
Dr. Naren Rajan brings 16 years of experience to a full-time general practice in Mendham NJ focused on restorative, implant and esthetic dentistry. Dr. Rajan has been involved with digital techniques in dentistry since 2007 and has experience with several available digital systems and currently utilizes 3Shape technology.
A passionate proponent of adopting technology, his current focus is incorporating digital techniques into all aspects of general practice. He believes in finding the best combination of traditional techniques and cutting-edge advancements to improve patient outcomes. He has lectured about the topic both nationally and internationally for major dental companies as well as private study clubs.
When not practicing, lecturing or teaching, Dr. Rajan enjoys tracking his Shelby GT350, cycling and spending time with his wife and 2 boys in NJ.