This program is designed to offer an introductory education on the digital dental tools that can be used to enhance a patient’s smile. Learn how “patient specific” digital diagnostic wax-ups are produced using accessible softwares and digital facebow registrations. Current digital cosmetic workflows that help increase cosmetic case acceptance will be demonstrated. 3D printing and the ways it can be simply integrated into the modern digital dental office will also be presented.
- Introduce the treatment planning concepts and softwares used in digital smile makeovers
- Learn how digital facebows can easily enhance smile design
- Learn how to perform simple and effective smile mockups using digital dentistry
- Learn how dental video and photography are essential for smile analysis and laboratory communication
- Learn how to incorporate different workflows for in-office 3D printing