World Renowned Digital Dental Specialist
Dual Degrees in Engineering
- Director of Digital Dentistry at integratedDENTAL
- General Manager at Jurim Dental Studio
- Co-Founder of CADpro Academy
- Dual Degrees from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Computer Systems Engineering and Electrical Engineering
- Director of Digital Dentistry at Touro College of Dental Medicine
- Key Opinion Leader for Henry Schein Dental
- 3Shape Dental Advisory Board Member
- DSD Technology and Digital Dentistry Editorial Board Member
- Accredited Member of the American Society of Dental Aesthetics (ASDA)
- Member Of:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Nassau County Dental Society (NCDS)
- New York State Dental Association
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
Dr. Alan Jurim comes from a family with deep roots in the dental industry. Having grown up in the background of his family’s dental laboratory, Jurim Dental Studio, he was certain he would one day combine his love of technology with dentistry. Thus, after receiving dual degrees in computer systems engineering and electrical engineering from the prestigious Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Dr. Jurim attended New York University’s College of Dentistry and then North Shore University Hospital’s general practice residency.
As “The Engineering Dentist” and a pioneer in digital dentistry, Dr. Alan Jurim keeps his practice, integratedDENTAL, at the forefront, offering patients the most advanced digital dental treatments using the latest technologies. Dr. Alan focuses his practice on comprehensive restorative, implant, and aesthetic dentistry completed using various digital and CAD/CAM technologies. Dr. Jurim also personally oversees production of all restorations at his on-site digital dental laboratory.
Dr. Alan’s strong clinical, engineering, and laboratory credentials afford him a unique skillset to provide helpful one-on-one counseling for other dentists on how to integrate state-of-the-art CAD/CAM techniques into their practice. He is a highly sought-after international lecturer, teaching topics ranging from digital photography, digital dentistry, and CAD/CAM technologies to cosmetic case planning and complex reconstructive dental treatments.
Dr. Alan Jurim is focused on teaching the advantages of digital dentistry to his dental colleagues. Accordingly, he co-founded CADpro Academy. He is a key opinion leader at Henry Schein, serves on the advisory board for 3Shape, and is Technology and Digital Dentistry Editorial Board Member for DSD Magazine. Dr. Alan is also the Director of Digital Dentistry at Touro College of Dental Medicine.
Dr. Alan Jurim lives on Long Island with his family. When not practicing dentistry, his hobbies include flying his drone, skiing the black diamonds out west, hiking Vermont with his kids, and mountain biking with his pups.